Smart Planning is a Royal Town Planning Institute Learning Partner and committed to diversity and equality in the workplace.
A Smart Planning Career is a world of opportunity for those who wish to become part of the next generation.
We encourage bright, enthusiastic, tenacious people to join our company and to make it special. Our structure is built upon the following teams:
Planning Consultant Team
Planning Support Team
Corporate Support Team
These teams are reproduced at each geographical location but joined by common data and systems.
Working for Smart Planning will provide you with:
- A Professional Development Plan;
- Training and on-going opportunity for Continuing Professional Development;
- Annual appraisals and shorter term reviews;
- Opportunity to develop to your individual optimum and encouragement into specialist areas subject to ability;
- Professional refinement to produce role models and ambassadors;
- Exposure to pioneering activities and business building;
- A work place community that is good to be associated with and makes work enjoyable.
Smart Planning also has an established Graduate Intern Programme, which aims to attract and develop high calibre individuals through accelerated practical experience.
If you are interested in working for us, or have any other enquiries about Careers, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.